DON’T NEED SHELTER?
Outreach support and case management services are available to those who do not require shelter services, to those who are not yet ready to leave their relationship and to those survivors who leave Harmony House but wish to remain connected to supportive services.
Outreach services include:
- Safety planning
- Domestic Violence education
- Emotional support and referrals to other services as needed
- Legal advocacy and assistance with Orders of Protection (restraining orders)
- Support groups and classes
- Presentation and educational workshops to area schools and community groups
For more information please contact:
Brigitte at 417.863.8698 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**For safety reasons we do not accept walk-in appointments. Please call the hotline at 417-864-SAFE (7233) if you need to speak with someone before Outreach can return your call.