Hope and healing for survivors of domestic violence
Harmony House provides safe and secure emergency housing to families escaping domestic violence. Since 1976, our emergency shelter has offered women and their children the opportunity to rest and heal both emotionally and physically in a supportive environment. Each year, Harmony House provides shelter, case management, advocacy and other supportive services to more than 700 women and children. In addition to shelter services, Harmony House also offers outreach support, advocacy and prevention education services. It is our mission to help women break the cycle of domestic violence and live lives free from abuse.
If you or someone you know is living in an abusive situation, encourage them to call 417-864-SAFE (7233)
Input any amount that you would like to donate.
- KSPR RED FLAG: Domestic Violence in Springfield
- KRBK Harmony House Announces Plans to Move
- KOLR Domestic Violence Shelter Plans to Expand
- KY3 iCare: Help Harmony House combat domestic violence on October 23rd
- News-Leader “Our Voice” September 30, 2015
- News-Leader “Our Voice” March 7, 2015
- News Leader a powerful video profiling five Harmony House residents sharing their stories
- KOLR 10 Domestic Violence on the Rise in the Ozarks
- KOLR 10 news story discussing the impact of domestic violence on children