Hope and healing for survivors of domestic violence
Harmony House provides safe and secure emergency housing to families escaping domestic violence. Since 1976, our emergency shelter has offered women, men and their children the opportunity to rest and heal both emotionally and physically in a supportive environment. Each year, Harmony House provides shelter, case management, advocacy and other supportive services to more than 700 women and children. In addition to shelter services, Harmony House also offers outreach support, advocacy and prevention education services. It is our mission to help survivors break the cycle of domestic violence and live lives free from abuse.
If you or someone you know is living in an abusive situation, encourage them to call 417-864-SAFE (7233)
Input any amount that you would like to donate.
- News-Leader Expect to see black eyes Friday, a community-wide effort to combat domestic violence
- KY3/KSPR Community comes together for 3rd Annual iCare Event
- KRBK Businesses support domestic violence survivors
- News-Leader Burlington Stores selects Harmony House for much-needed donation
- KSMU Second Annual News-Leader “Best Of” Photography Sale/Auction Benefits Harmony House
- News-Leader After pregnant woman slain, survivor of domestic violence takes action
- News-Leader Watching domestic violence victims move into new shelter, ‘a once in a lifetime moment’
- KOLR Inside Springfield’s Newly Relocated Harmony House