Harmony House is always in need of new or gently used items, from toiletries and clothing to household supplies. We accept donations Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Our donations receiving area is on the northwest side of our facility located at 3404 E Ridgeview, Springfield MO 65804.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors and due to limited storage capacity we are generally unable to accept more than four (4) large bags or boxes per donor, per donation. We are unable to accept furniture, household décor items, appliances and used toys at this time due to space limitations.
If you have questions regarding making an in-kind donation, please feel free to contact Lisa Christy, Donations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-837-7700.
AMAZON WISH LIST: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav_bnav_wishlist_btn
- Coffee Pot
- Clorox Wipes
- Bath Towels
- Pots & Pans
- Condiments such as BBQ Sauce, Ranch Dressing, Ketchup and Mustard
- Crock Pots
- Kitchen Utensils
- African-American Hair Products
- Denture Cream
- Lice Kits
Using points earned in shelter, Harmony House Boutique offers our shelter guests the opportunity to shop for a variety of business and casual wear, coats, shoes, accessories and bath and body items. Harmony House Boutique is in need of the following new and very gently used items:
- Gift Cards
- Journals/Gel Pens
- Toddler Boys Underwear
- Women’s Underwear (bikini style)
- Teen Athletic Gear
Items Not Being Accepted
- Home Decor and Christmas Decor
- Stuffed Animals/Toys/Children’s books
- Clothes Hangers
- Fine China or Stemware
- Used Children’s Car Seats – Because we can’t be 100 percent sure of a secondhand car seat’s history, including whether it has been involved in a crash, its expiration date as set by the manufacturer, or its recall status (as advised by Consumer Reports), we are unable to accept used car seats.