The Harmony House Donations Center is temporarily closed for general drop offs. However, we will continue to need essential items and encourage donations of urgently needed items.
To donate, please contact Lisa Christy, Donations Coordinator at 417-837-7700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a drop off appointment. Thank you for your support!
DONATE FROM HOME!
AMAZON WISH LIST:
- Household: Silverware, bakeware, drinking glasses, shower curtains, coffee pots, crock pots, kitchen utensils, hand mixers, blankets, pillows
- Pharmacy: Tums, Tylenol – adult and children
- Shelter Boutique: *Gift cards (to help us purchase needed items in hard to find sizes and styles), women’s bikini underwear (new only) in sizes S,M,L,XL, journals, gel pens, baby strollers, boys underwear size 6-14, men’s small and medium boxers
Items Not Being Accepted
- Home Decor and Christmas Decor
- Stuffed Animals/Toys/Children’s books
- Clothes Hangers
- Fine China or Stemware
- Used Children’s Car Seats – Because we can’t be 100 percent sure of a secondhand car seat’s history, including whether it has been involved in a crash, its expiration date as set by the manufacturer, or its recall status (as advised by Consumer Reports), we are unable to accept used car seats.