Harmony Heroes Job Description
Harmony Heroes are special individuals who are nominated by Harmony House supporters and selected by Harmony House’s Development Staff and/or the Harmony Heroes planning committee. Harmony Heroes save lives by raising funds to support the services of Harmony House. In this friendly competition, the Harmony Hero who raises the most funds is “caped” during the 2020 Purple Party on April 28, 2020.
A total of 5-8 individuals (women and men) will be featured prior to and on event day for individuals to “vote” for them online through donations. Each vote = $1.00.
The ultimate “Harmony Hero” who raises the most funds will be revealed and “caped” at the Purple Party 2020 on April 28th!
Nominations for Harmony Heroes will be open online from January 1 to January 31. Nominate yourself or a fellow community member who would be a great fit!
Harmony House’s Development Staff and/or the Harmony Heroes planning committee will select the 5-8 individuals who will officially compete to be the “Harmony Hero.”
Harmony Heroes will agree to participate in the following volunteer duties between early February and April 28th:
- Have your promotional photo taken at Harmony House on the designated day.
- Raise funds within your network—share your goal on social media, share why Harmony House’s mission is important to you, etc. Your story is powerful!
- Work with Harmony House staff in marketing efforts related to the Purple Party 2020’s “80s Movies” theme. You’ll help generate buzz that gets people interested in attending! The more people we have at the Purple Party, the more dollars we raise to support domestic violence survivors!
- Dedicate a minimum of 10 hours per month to raising funds and awareness.
- Attend the Purple Party on April 28th from 6 to 9 and help generate excitement during the evening.
Nominate yourself or someone you know who would make an excellent Harmony Hero today at http://bit.ly/Heroes2020! Nominations are open until January 31, 2020 at 5pm.